Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decide, Commit, Succeed

I had a really long day today and I'm exhausted so I'm going to keep this short. This morning was the first time in 2012 that I've waken up at 6am to workout before work. It was tough getting back into the routine but definitely necessary! I hate myself for about 10 minutes after the alarm goes off, but I always feel so much better physically and mentally for the rest of the day after getting a morning workout in. I'm rinsing and repeating tomorrow morning so I need to get to bed.

I went to a networking even tonight too which was a lot of fun; I'll be sure to share all thought and aha's vv soon. But until then, and before bed, I'm doing a small part to motivate you to improve yourself, whether that be mentally, physically, personally... I know I need it before my Insanity workout tomorrow AM!


No comments:

Post a Comment