Monday, January 2, 2012

My Winter Wonderland

Since I missed some very significant days while on my blogging hiatus, I want to take the first few posts of the year to share some things I came across in November and December. I'm beginning with one of my favorite places to go during Christmas. My family and friends and I go to Eucalyptus St. in San Carlos every year to see their beautiful and festive display of Christmas lights. There are about two blocks that are FILLED with Christmas decorations that are above and beyond any others I've ever seen. Lights everywhere, colors, santas, reindeers... even children selling hot cocoa and adults setting up firepits in their front yard. Love it!





No!! Santa!! I love Santa, but this house is so cute--the owners are Jewish so they have grinches all over their yard! Hehe, gotta appreciate the creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment