Monday, January 2, 2012

We Need A Resolution

I hope everyone has had a happy and healthy holiday season. I have taken more than enough of a break from blogging, and with the new year, I'm ready to get back to consistently posting on my blog! It's been over two months since my last post because my life has been work work work ever since then! I started working for a PR agency in the city called fortyseven communications and it's definitely taken me into the real world. Commuting, sitting at a desk, stressing for clients...mhm, sounds like a job to me. I've made it a resolution of mine to post to this blog more consistently, posting new pictures of things/places that truly stand out to me. Whether it be a hidden gem location around my area, a beautiful scene I come across, a delicious new food I discover or anything else intriguing and inspiring to me, I want to share something different each day. One thing I have always loved to do is travel. With that, I want to attempt to incorporate that passion into my posts each day. I'm going to try my very best to venture out to uncharted territories (according to me, of course) in the hopes of discovering some beautiful new places.

Tomorrow is my last day of vacation before returning to work on Tuesday so let's hope I make the most of it! I've done far too much shopping (or stimulating the economy as I like to say) during my time away from work so I think it's time to find some of those much-discussed, free, best things in life.

Here's to a beautiful and spectacular 2012. Discovering the beauty in the simplest things and going after what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment